Based on the assessment, you are likely at
If you would like to book a telehealth appointment with a
medical provider who can further discuss your options,
including potentially prescribing you a swab test, please
continue the booking process below.
Create an account
Confirm your email address
Login and book an appointment
Note: after this step, you will be transfering to the telehealth software platform
made by the VSee company. The design of the COVID HAWAII by FirstVitals
waiting room on the VSee telehealth platform will look different.
Continue the process:
Take preventive measures.
To avoid being exposed to the virus and to prevent illness, the CDC recommends the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom and before eating; after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID19.
Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
The use of face masks is critical for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
If you're living with or in close proximity to a person with COVID19, the CDC recommends closely monitoring your health;
you should call your primary care provider right away if you develop symptoms that is suggestive of COVID19 (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath).
Here’s a link to the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-prevent-spread.html
Aloha Nui Loa,
FirstVitals Health and Wellness Inc